Thursday, January 8, 2009

Saw it with My Own Eyes...

Some of you may remember Wilson from the movie Castaway. Well, he's back. And, this time it's personal. At least for Brandon it is, because he's apparently taken up residence on his shirt! That's right everyone. You are looking at an undoctored photo (aside from the green circle I used to highlight Wilson, of course).

What started as an accidental slip of the fork at a Carson City BBQ joint, turned into what some might just call a miracle. I'm thankful that Brandon's not the kind of guy who carries around a Tide To Go Pen (well, actually I'm thankful for that for many reasons) or this miraculous event may have gone unnoticed!

I think Brandon may be available for comment if anyone is looking for a first-hand account!




2 comments:

Layla said...

That is impressive! It looks like Wilson landed on one of Brandon's favorite shirts.

Charissa said...

What's wrong w/ carrying around a Tide-to-Go pen? J/K!!! The resemblence IS eerieee...

P.S. I gave Peyton a 'thumbs up' the other day and he said that's what Uncle Brandon does!