Monday, February 22, 2010

Time flies when you're having ... a new baby

I can't believe it's been four months since I've updated our blog! I think these boys and I are finally getting into a good routine, so I can hopefully have time to make regular updates again. Prepare yourselves for a lot of super cute stories in the future! These guys are making us laugh more and more each day.

I'm working to upload photos from the past few months onto Flickr as we speak. For some reason, I had a hard time finding our memory card reader, I guess it was because I didn't think to look for it broken into three pieces and stuffed in one of Simon's flash card boxes. Silly me! Thanks Simon.

And, without futher ado, I offically introduce Dylan Lynn Peterson (formerly Baby 2.0) to the Peterson Pickle. Just three months have gone by, but we already can't imagine a day without him. Simon has already taken to calling Dylan a handful of nicknames including, Dylie, Dylie Bar and D. I'm sure Dylan hopes none of them stick for very long, but they are awfully cute for the moment.

Dylan - Three Months



I promise to make regular updates, so come back soon for more!

No comments: