- Simon telling me he's trying to get some work done while sitting at our desk.
- Dylan laughing like crazy every time we change his clothes.
- Simon asking us to sing the ABC's all together.
- Dylan smiling from ear to ear.
- Simon cozing with us in bed in the morning, I don't know how that habit got started, and I know some might say it's contributing to his bad sleep hygiene, but I can't help but like it!
- Dylan "singing" himself to sleep.
- Simon telling me he has a great idea.
- Dylan snuggling with us in bed, wrapped up like a little pea pod... oh yeah, now I remember how that habit got started with Simon!
- Simon running up to Brandon when he walks in the door, telling him that he missed him so much.
- Dylan getting so close to rolling over.
- Simon having his first conversation on the phone with another little person, his cousin Jimmy.
- Dylan watching Simon with wide eyes as he runs around like a crazy man.
- Simon popping a pacifier in Dylan's mouth saying one for you, one for me.
...to name a few from this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment