Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Howdy Partner


Simon's shirt says it all "I'm in Charge." We couldn't have said it better ourselves. Brandon just had to buy this cowboy hat for Simon on his first trip to Gymboree. We took these photos the day before we left for San Diego. We were about to start packing for the trip, when we decided we just had to take some new photos of the little guy. Simon had fun during his Western photo shoot!

4 comments:

Beth and Shae said...

I am so glad you finally came over to the blogging darkside. You to will become addicted. I love the photo of Simon in his cowboy get up. I'll be back on Monday we will have to plan something next week before you're off again.

Layla said...

Look at that kid's feet! Is it just me or does he have huge feet? Does that mean he is going to be tall? This is the cutest picture ever.

Charissa said...

I told you you have cute pictures! That is ADORABLE! I can't wait to show the it to the kids tomorrow! Gotta love when they're little and you can dress them as you like!

Charissa said...

Oh, also, I don't even GO into Gymboree--it's dangerous!