Friday, October 17, 2008

With a Bock Bock Here...

And a bock bock there, Old McDonald Had a Farm... well you know the rest. Simon had his first chance to wear his custom made costume at a Halloween birthday tonight. Our little chicken looked very cute thanks to his very talented Nana. Brandon and I went as Old McDonald and his wife to complete the theme. Simon loved his costume and kept it on all night long. He'll get plently of use out of it this year with another birthday party on Sunday, Boo at the Zoo in Ohio next weekend and trick or treating on Halloween of course! I can't wait to go trick or treating again! I hope the houses on the block give out plenty of Smarties and Bottle Caps. I guess they can throw in a few Snickers and Twix bars to keep Brandon happy too. Click here to check out a few more photos from the party!

3 comments:

Charissa said...

CUTE!!!

Layla said...

Your mom did a great job! I can't wait to see the costumes in person.

Beth and Shae said...

Love the costumes. WE always love a good theme. Your mom did a great job and I love the pose on the couch with Simon's "chicken legs" crossed.