Well, we had quite an adventure to Utah last weekend. But, since there's no way I can top Layla's account of our trip, I'll simply point you in the direction of her very clever blog. The only thing I'll add is a few more photos. Enjoy!
I loved that you visited Utah. Hated that I was there for you to visit anymore. (When are you coming to Oregon?) Was the fabulous mexican restaurant called Cafe Rio? Looks like you had a lot of fun. Talk to you soon.
2 comments:
I loved that you visited Utah. Hated that I was there for you to visit anymore. (When are you coming to Oregon?) Was the fabulous mexican restaurant called Cafe Rio? Looks like you had a lot of fun. Talk to you soon.
Alyssa, your pictures are very cute. For some reason Simon only smiles when you take pictures of him. The kids look so cute together.
Post a Comment