Saturday, October 3, 2009
Did Someone Say... Dance?
Brandon has done a great job at introducing Simon to a wide array of music. They love to dance together all the time and Simon is getting pretty good, if I do say so myself. Brandon, of course, has always been good. Just ask anyone who's seen him pull out the moves to the forever classic MC Hammer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your 2 weeks at Tahoe sound perfect! Simon dancing is adorable--put on some Beyonce and he could give the diaper-wearing-bouncing-put a ring on it- baby a run for his money (have you seen that?). It looked like quite the work-out for Brandon too. I couldn't watch too much of the 2nd clip because of the diet pepsi bottle. I've been off for 4 weeks now--but it's a slippery slope I'm on not to fall off the wagon...:)
Post a Comment