I decided two weeks ago we could wait no longer and thought up a three phase plan to finally get Simon sleeping good on his own once and for all. We're two weeks into phase one (falling asleep alone in his crib) and things are going better than expected. I've run into a few "issues" as phase two (dealing with night wakings) has started, but hopefully those bugs can be worked out over the next few weeks.
Simon loves to get cozy with Yoda each night now and I just hope it's the trick we need to keep him sleeping through those long nights of night feedings that are just around the corner for us.
The good news is that after months and months of trying, Simon has finally attached himself to a lovey. Finally, I can check that off my sleep plan checklist! And without further ado, I introduce you to a new, very important member of our family... Yoda.
Simon loves to get cozy with Yoda each night now and I just hope it's the trick we need to keep him sleeping through those long nights of night feedings that are just around the corner for us. Good luck Simon and of course, "may the force be with you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment