Christmas has arrived at the Peterson's. Our tree is up. Stockings hung. And, the polar bears and penguins have taken their familiar places on the front lawn.

We put up more lights then ever this year, thanks in part to the fact that we bought an artificial (LED of course) tree for the first time and freed up quite a few strands of lights. I was hesitant about the purchase, never thinking I'd be an artificial tree person, but after opening the box, snapping a few tree sections together and plugging it in, we were ready for ornaments and I was sold! I told Brandon we should have bought one years ago.
We bought a few presents for Simon already too and thought we had them hidden away, until we discovered he had already found them and was playing with them in the box! We're going to have to get better at hiding them in the future. I don't think a blanket over the gifts in the garage will cut it for this guy!
Next up, a visit with Santa this weekend. Cousin Jimmy and Simon will have a chance to go to lunch with Santa. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well because I can't wait to get a photo of Simon on jolly old Saint
Nicholas's lap!
No comments:
Post a Comment