Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

Monday was a perfect snow day. By the time I went to sleep on Sunday, I could see the flakes starting to fall and I was so excited! I even had to "accidentally" wake Brandon up to let him know what was going on outside. And then, I had to keep an eye on the situation all night long with quick peeks out the window.

I didn't have to work or drive anywhere, so it was the perfect chance to stay home and "play" in the snow with Simon. Brandon had to work, but I think shoveling the driveway at lunch was all the "fun" he could stand!

Simon and I only ventured out once. And, it took way longer to bundle him up then we actually spent outside. The sky was blue when I started pulling on his first layer, but the snow had started to blow by the time we made it out and it made for a less than ideal situation.


Simon wasn't thrilled with the conditions, so I didn't bother trying for a better photo. Luckily, I hear the wind kicking up outside, so hopefully we'll have another chance very soon!

1 comment:

Dwyane and Emily said...

I love your blog! I'm trying to feel my way around blogging... so far it's kind of fun! Do you mind if I add your blog to my list? (Our blog is dwyaneandemily.blogspot.com)