I was watching the video we took from his first bath, almost nine months ago, and laughing at how much we have learned. For instance, we now know to start at the top and work down... not the other way around! Uncle Nate will be so proud when we show him our latest video.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Splish Splash... Simon Loves the Bath!
Simon is having a great time in the bath these days. He loves to splash water all over us and he just discovered that he can stand up in the tub, which definitely keeps us on our toes. I think we might need to ask Santa to bring Simon a few new bath toys for Christmas because he is ready for even more fun in the tub.

I was watching the video we took from his first bath, almost nine months ago, and laughing at how much we have learned. For instance, we now know to start at the top and work down... not the other way around! Uncle Nate will be so proud when we show him our latest video.
I was watching the video we took from his first bath, almost nine months ago, and laughing at how much we have learned. For instance, we now know to start at the top and work down... not the other way around! Uncle Nate will be so proud when we show him our latest video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment