We are really enjoying the new Reno Aces ballpark downtown. Brandon and I had a great time at our first game sitting behind third base, even though I'll admit, I was sure we were going to get hit with a foul ball! Next time I'll be sure to bring a glove.
Simon and I tried out the grass seats our second time around and discovered it was a great place to sit, eat a pretzel and some shell-less sunflower seeds and enjoy the game. Simon and cousin Jimmy loved to run on the grass and explore the playground.
Fly balls weren't the only things being caught as Simon laid down in his stroller to catch a few z's. I couldn't believe he could sleep with all the noise of the crowd, but sleep he did for a few innings! It got a little windy by the end of the game, so we had to pack up early, but it was a great afternoon with the family.
Check out the rest of our photos here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't even realize that was Reno when I saw the pictures!! Where is it at?
It's behind Harrah's. I know! It's crazy they talked about it on the news all the time, but until the first game, I didn't know where it was either:) Maybe when you guys are in town we can go to a game.
Post a Comment