Tuesday, May 12, 2009
A Whole Lot of Running...
Well, it seems like the whole family is running these days! Simon is very proud of his dad and Uncle Preston for running in Reno's Rock-n-River half marathon last weekend. The guys didn't let a "little" rain stop them from getting great times.
They are both training hard to get ready for their first marathon in San Francisco at the end of July. Good luck!
And, this weekend it was Uncle Nick and Auntie Kelly's turn to show off their running skills at Reno's Run Amuck relay race.
I think Simon could tell this race was a little different though as competitors ran by dressed up in everything from a bunch of grapes to the gingerbread man. Not surprising, this race came complete with a bar of soap!
I don't know about you, but I think this photo is the perfect engagement photo for Nick and Kelly! I especially like the mud on Nick's front teeth. Click here if you want to see more of Nick and Kelly's adventure in the mud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like you all have been having lots of fun. Almost makes me want to take up running. HA HA HA!
Post a Comment